Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply to work for Bini Staffing Ltd?
What do I need to register with Bini Staffing Ltd?
- Full GMC or NMC Registration
- Identification Proof (Passport Only or EU ID card)
- Immunisation Records Status & Proof of Immunity for:
- Hepatitis B (& Titre Level)
- Hepatitis C (For EPP UK Lab Report)
- Measles & Mumps immunity
- Rubella (UK Lab report)
- BCG (TB)
- Health Certificate fitness to work (signed by Occupational HealthDep.)
- Two Signed Colour Passport Photos
- DBS – (Enhanced will be carried out by HLR LTD, please have five years address history and any DBS done within last 12 months)
- Certificates of Qualifications CV(up to date)
- Mandatory training
- Basic Life Support (Depending on grade and speciality)
Mandatory training certificate which includes the following:
- Infection Control
- Risk Assessment
- Clinical Waste Handling
- Health and Safety
UK Work Permit & UK Visa (For Non EU Members)
Reference 1, Name / Address / Telephone Number / Email Address
Reference 2, Name / Address / Telephone Number / Email Address
Where does Bini Staffing Ltd supply staff?
How often do I need to submit my timesheets?
Late timesheet submissions may incur additional administration costs.
When will I be paid?
How do I get paid?
Who do I contact if my pay is incorrect?
How do I know what my rate of pay is going to be?
Will I get paid if my timesheet is completed incorrectly?
How much notice do I have to give to take a holiday?
How do I ensure my timesheets are completed correctly?
- Your full name
- Your grade ie RN/HCA
- The name and address of the client or service-user
- Date of each day worked
- Start and finish time for each shift
- Break time taken
- The total hours worked for each day
- Any booking reference (if applicable)
- Your signature
- The signature of the client and/or service –user and printed in CAPS.